View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 06:03 AM
LaisF
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I actually will disagree on one thing: I do think Rafael and Jane are "family". They have a child together that they are choosing to co-parent.
Good point! But I still think they rush too much with all that talking to Jane & Rafael and family, I still believe it should be mentioned later on, because they’re in the process of becoming one and I don't doubt that they will got there. I just don’t buy that they’re still at that point to get comfortable using that word all the time.

Quote:
Thinking about the upcoming wedding, which (provided there are no crazy time jumps) is about 5-6 months from now, I find it hard to believe that Jane would marry anyone except Michael. He is the only one she has already said yes to, the only one she has been with long enough to know their relationship can work past the honeymoon phase. I don't see her marrying a third guy in such a short time, and she is on the outs with Rafael now - she would need even more time to trust him than she would Michael, and he's not even the one she's completely in love with. It might just be wishful thinking coming into play, but Michael is the only one I can believe she would marry spontaneously, once they are fully reconciled.
You took the words out of my mouth, unless they want to assassinate Jane’s personality, Michael at the moment are the only one who made totally and completely sense to her marrying in the season finale.

Quote:
I wonder if Michael still has the engagement ring?
If Jane saved the giraffe all this time, I'm pretty sure Michael still has the engagement ring.

Last edited by LaisF; 12-03-2015 at 06:54 AM