View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 10:40 PM
bscgirl99
Master Fan

Yeah this could be my wishful thinking coming out but I do think Jane will be marrying Michael. Even back in the summer when news of a wedding first came out, my mind went to Michael. They were once engaged and at the time I read the news, they were heading back towards each other so it just made sense and with the story being the way it is now, it makes even more sense. But I don't want to set it in stone just yet .

I've wondered if Michael still has the ring too and if he proposes again, will he use the same ring or buy Jane a new one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I actually will disagree on one thing: I do think Rafael and Jane are "family". They have a child together that they are choosing to co-parent.

But the part where that translates to romantic partnership just doesn't work for me on many levels.
Exactly, this . They're always going to be family because they parent Mateo together but Rafael needs to stop making that a reason as to why they should be together. They're family whether or not he's with Jane romantically.
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine