View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 09:44 PM
unbridledbeauty
Part-Time Fan

Thinking about the upcoming wedding, which (provided there are no crazy time jumps) is about 5-6 months from now, I find it hard to believe that Jane would marry anyone except Michael. He is the only one she has already said yes to, the only one she has been with long enough to know their relationship can work past the honeymoon phase. I don't see her marrying a third guy in such a short time, and she is on the outs with Rafael now - she would need even more time to trust him than she would Michael, and he's not even the one she's completely in love with. It might just be wishful thinking coming into play, but Michael is the only one I can believe she would marry spontaneously, once they are fully reconciled. I wouldn't even have a problem with that, if the show wants to do something dramatic for the finale, because of the history between the two. It wouldn't feel as implausible and rushed with him as it would with anyone else. They already bumped up their wedding once, because they didn't want to wait any longer. Just as long as we get to see their issues being dealt with first. I wouldn't be quite so happy about a fast wedding if there were things unresolved, and they were just doing it on a whim without being able to totally trust each other.

I wonder if Michael still has the engagement ring?

Quote:
I actually will disagree on one thing: I do think Rafael and Jane are "family". They have a child together that they are choosing to co-parent.
That is fair. I wonder how well the co-parenting will actually go down now, though. I mean they've both thrown out the custody thing a few times.

Last edited by unbridledbeauty; 12-02-2015 at 09:54 PM