View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 12:57 PM
unbridledbeauty
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRoses (View Post)
Not only has Michael been gracious and helpful towards Raf, but he doesn't even know Michael well enough to say something so definitive about his character.
Remember when Michael gave Rafael good advice on how to fit into Jane's family better? Rafael got all the credit for that, and Jane invited him to stay overnight because of it, right in front of Michael. Michael didn't have to help him, but he did. To say his only interaction with Rafael has been negative is not true. Didn't Rafael hug him with gratitude when he rescued Mateo? Didn't Michael stand up next to them during Mateo's christening and smile and cause zero drama? Rafael has a very different picture of Michael in his mind than what has actually been shown on screen. And he's put out next to no effort to get to know Michael, so any statement he makes about his character is just not valid. He's upset because Michael is a road block, plain and simple.

And I'm with you on the blizzard! Lots and lots of snow! I love how snow is the symbol of purity. I think that speaks of who Jane is, and who she is with Michael.