View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 05:33 AM
LaisF
Part-Time Fan

Rafael continues to talk about family and how Jane’s throwing everything away, but in fact, Jane and Rafael were never a family, they were a couple who were expecting a baby and that’s all, family is deeper than that, Family know each other in their essence, stay together when things get complicated, Jane and Rafael were anything BUT family, family is about making sacrifices, it’s do something without asking anything in return, Michael itself was more a family for Jane than Rafael and that's the big problem for me with Rafael and Jane, they’re trying to be something they’re not, at least no now, they’re trying to force something, family come with time.
Fantasy is not only on the Jane’s side, is also with Rafael, he’s so desperate to try to fix the sense of family, we want a perfect family because he never had one.
Not that I'm trying to narrow down what Rafael and Jane have, the feelings for each other is sincere, but only because they had Mateo together doesn’t mean they’re a family, and I don’t like as Rafael think only this is important for them to be together.

Last edited by LaisF; 12-02-2015 at 06:28 AM