View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 11:41 PM
unbridledbeauty
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
It's really hard to blame Jane for anything because she's adorable, but I can't commit to fully ship her with either guy because she seems to move on from them so easily while both are painfully stuck on her. It was only last year that she was treating Michael like she barely knew him and falling for Rafael completely, this year it's pretty much the same, only switching the two guys. We audience always understand where she's coming from, but it must be hard from Rafael and Michael's POVs.
Yes, you would have to be incredibly forgiving and patient to stay committed to Jane when she does her flip-flopping. The problem with this is that it makes her untrustworthy. How can either guy be convinced she is genuine with her feelings and will not change her mind again at some point? That's why I think the writers need to have HER do some pursuing, and convince one of them that she is settled in her decision and unwaveringly in love. Because when she says stuff like, "I'm in love with both of you" I just have a hard time believing she knows what love is. Or that she can differentiate between fluttery feelings and something real.