View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 08:36 AM
Sav@
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
So I think that he has been neglectful and taking her for granted and his loyalty may be misguided, but I don't think that he is the worst!boyfriend!ever! He isn't even the worst this show has seen.
This is true, but I think when we speak evil about him, it's not like we really think he is the worst boyfriend ever, it's most about the frustration we feel IMO.
It's not like he is doing something bad, it's the fact that he doesn't understand how he isn't doing right, either.

So if he doesn't understand and doesn't resolve this attitude they can't get married IMO. But I agree about Jo, she needs to stop be the "victim" and bring the thunder already. I'm happy she started with it at the end of last episode and I hope she continue with it, now I need a turning point from Alex too.

But yes, sure this is better then last year, now we have something to look forward, finally! Also because, even if this proposal goes wrong for now, I believe within the end of this season we could really get our marriage. So sure, the preparation for this big step is something I like to see, even if I don't like how they are doing it.

Btw, in a more lightly way, I think I just found the bathroom in the loft, LOL I always wonder where it could be, so now, could be behind that door?