View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 07:57 AM
xsweetgirlx91
Loyal Fan

Exactly that is my problem. Alex is a guy so I'm not surprised that he's pretty oblivious about most things but when it comes to Meredith he has this OTT intuition that tells him when she's upset but when it comes to Jo he doesn't even see how treating her the way he is is not ideal?

I'm telling you, to me it just feels like the writers have messed up both Alex and Jo pretty bad. They're not writing them how they should be written but how they just need them to behave because they use them for other characters and their storylines. For me Alex is worse though because with Jo I at least understand where she's coming from. Maybe it's easier for me in her case because I'm a woman too.

I read someone saying that Alex's treatment of Jo changes drastically whenever he's with friends and whenever it's just him and Jo. Guess that's true. God when did all of this happen? I don't want a marriage where Alex is MIA most days because he's hanging out with his friends or where they're at a dinner party and he doesn't even sit next to Jo. I think what I desperately need for Jolex is a common friend. Or maybe a couple that is friends with them whom they can double date with. So I can see them hang out with people but still act like a couple. Not have Alex ignore her just because he's among his friiends.