View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 07:23 AM
jokarev
Loyal Fan

Alex IS super frustrating. I can totally understand xsweetgirlx91. Most of his scenes lately annoy me too and I guess most of it is because of his friends. But like you two said, the way he treats Jo is what's worst.

I honestly don't understand him anymore. Maybe Jo should've said something sooner, she definitely should've said something sooner, but is he really so obvlivious that he doesn't even realize that he neglected her? Just a tiny bit of self-awareness would be nice. Something like "I know I haven't been there for you as much as I should've. It's just that Mer had so much going on and she needed me and I got caught up in being there for her." Just something that tells me that he's aware of what he's doing. It blows my mind that he thinks that proposing to her after treating her the way he did would be a good idea.

Or you know, why is he treating her like this in the first place? Ignoring her at work, ignoring her in the car, dismissing everything she says? I have no doubts that he loves her and that he genuinely wants to marry her. But his actions don't match his words or his mind.