View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 05:42 AM
xsweetgirlx91
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I'm pretty fed up with Alex + the sisters scenes too, but that doesn't mean I find all of Alex's actions in them annoying, stupid or ooc. Eg. I had no problem with him speculating about the Riggs/Hunt situation. Alex was engaged in some gossiping even way back in the earlier seasons. Like when Meredith and George slept together and he said "I bet he caught Meredith doing McDreamy" or something like that. Or when he would bet with Cristina about the whole Derek vs. Finn thing. That's why I actually had no problem with him gossiping. This one time,
I remember those. But since they happened so early in the seasons when Alex still was such a different character I think I'm just not used to him gossiping anymore. I mean I'm sure there have been more recent examples too, or maybe I just hated how he was whispering with Mer about gossip while Jo was standing next to them? He really was so weird to her all episode. I'm sure some of it had to stem from his nervousity about his upcoming proposal but it's still not how you should treat your SO when you're so in love with them that you want to spend the rest of your life with them. Idk, Alex just frustrates me a lot these days.

I guess it's true that it was all rather plot-driven. I'm just pretty sure that this proposal isn't gonna end well, so I hope that the writers have a good storyline up their sleeves and needed this proposal as a catalyst or something. Because if it was only done to give Jolex a cliffhanger I don't like that idea much.
Btw I was scared we had chased you away too, I'msolost. Glad you're still here.

ryanforever I just looked and the last Shondaland revealed was with Tony Goldwyn, so I assume they only talked about Scandal. Do you know if they do any podcasts during the hiatus?

Last edited by xsweetgirlx91; 11-24-2015 at 06:42 AM