View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 07:52 PM
NotDoneAbusingYou
Master Fan

I know this topic has a thread but I feel it should be posted on all threads to make sure no one misses it.

Let me clarify the new schedule. (i tweeted the tv grimm reaper and he confirmed what is written below as possible and likely)

Reign will have it’s winter finale on January 22nd. Then it will go on a hiatus for an (as of yet) unannounced amount of time and return later this season. (likely in the spring)

Basically this means:

November 27th :No new episode for the holiday

December 4th: Last episode before Christmas

January 1, 8 and 15: possible new episodes (most likely just 8 and 15)

January 22nd: Winter finale

(TBA hiatus)

Now while it has not been announced, Crazy Ex- Girlfriend and iZombie only have 18 and 19 episodes respectively. If these run normally, that would put their finale’s in March, leaving two possible empty slots for Reign. It is highly likely that this is when it will air in order to keep it’s finale lined up with other CW shows. If it does not reappear at this time, then most likely we will be waiting until at least June.

So we will return between March and July most likely, unless the CW has completely lost it's mind. More than likely in March because the CW doesn't really like to do summer programming.

(Please let all of our Royals know about the change. We don’t want to lose our audience due to confusion.)