View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 02:16 PM
Sav@
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
HOWEVER in saying that, I still loved the scene and I think mostly because of the song. If you actually listen to it how PERFECT was it for them!!! 'You were everything to me, and I was begging you please don't go' when Jo is about to walk about the door! Also 'baby just say yes' when he opens the box, but my favourite part is that they used the line 'this love is difficult, but it's real...don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess' now I don't know if it means all that much but I LOVED the placement of the song and the cover was BEAUTIFUL.
OMG I loved the song too!!!
I think was just perfect for the moment and the text was so appropriate for both Jo and Alex. Like you said I loved the "I was begging you please don't go" and the "baby just say yes", but I also loved that the song talked about "princess" and it reminded me Jolex in S9, and also because in the text there is a part that fixed so much with everything at the moment:

Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting, for you but you never come.
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think-
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said...

Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone.
I love you, and that's all I really know.

Really loved it!

Quote:
but I don't think he is actually registering the fact that she was LEAVING him.
I laugh so hard at that. But, sadly, this is so true. He is absolutely oblivious about everything, and maybe once I would find that cute, but now it piss me off so bad. Someone need to wake him up, because I can't stand anymore this Alex, it make me angry, and it make me sad.

Quote:
I'm just freaking tired of this person crap. It's childish and toxic
I feel like throw up just to hear that word now. The problem is I would never thought Alex would let himself carried away with that crap. Actually, the real Alex would never do that, or neglect his girlfriend for do that, but of course they needed to ruin him for benefit others, so...