View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 08:49 AM
Greysjolex
Dedicated Fan

I just watched the scene again, and as much as I hate the fact he fought with her that day, and the circumstances behind it, I still love the scene.. It's what I've been wanting for ages, emotional jolex. The only issue I have is that the emotion is mostly Jo, and we aren't seeing what we want to see from Alex. I know he stopped her, but I don't think he is actually registering the fact that she was LEAVING him. Because of that, I really don't know what they will do.

HOWEVER in saying that, I still loved the scene and I think mostly because of the song. If you actually listen to it how PERFECT was it for them!!! 'You were everything to me, and I was begging you please don't go' when Jo is about to walk about the door! Also 'baby just say yes' when he opens the box, but my favourite part is that they used the line 'this love is difficult, but it's real...don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess' now I don't know if it means all that much but I LOVED the placement of the song and the cover was BEAUTIFUL. It just reminded me why I love them so much God I just want them to
Work it out, Alex, ffs WAKE UP and realise what you have and are almost loosing!!!!