View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 10:20 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

i stopped watching in season 10, i think. i cant remember now. the last i remember was april and jackson getting married. i think.

personally i loved seasons 1-3 but i think 2 was the best one. then i hated season 4 and i didnt like 5 either. i loved season 6 though. then from season 7 on it was just bad minus a few decent episodes. i hated all the recent couples in the later seasons, mark/lexie, callie/arizona jackson/april, owen/christina, BLECK. I couldnt really stomach watching anymore.

since I've stopped watching i heard derek died and christina left so it sounds utterly ridiculous to me, but someday i will go back and finish probably.

Favorite character is George 100%. Then Izzie, then Meredith. Then Jackson and Addison. I also love Callie and Christina is okay and I liked Derek and Mark too.

Favorite couple was george/izzie which i know i am in the minority for but whatever, i thought they were cute and treated each other so well. also loved mer/der of course but got a bit bored of them. and I'm in the minor for these as well but i loved owen/teddy and jackson/lexie as well. also mark/addison and alex/addison. oh and denny/izzy. and i crack ship meredith and alex and am still hoping they will hook up now that derek is dead.

best moment for me was 100% the season 2 finale with denny's death. holy crap those were some amazing episodes and scenes, i was bawling my eyes out when that happened. other memorable episodes were the bomb episode, the episode where derek died (i did watch that one episode), and the shooting episode.

Last edited by Alexa; 11-20-2015 at 10:28 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote