View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 06:26 PM
DaiSy TiFF
Part-Time Fan

Bringing this over from the p/j thread because I think it's better fitted for this thread:

I just started season six. My tv station is showing three episodes per day. I watched the episode where Dawson and joey sleep together and he didn't tell her about Natasha.

She had every right to be annoyed at that. I can understand how it would make her feel bad. Should it be the end of the world, probably not. But....wow. I can't even believe how much Dawson acted like a jerk after it. Not one "sorry". He wasn't even remotely remorseful. He is a condescending jerk to her and tried to play reverse psychology and call her a little girl, etc and try to make her think like it's her fault. He tried to make her feel guilty for the past again too.

He can't just stay on topic ever. Everyhig has to be long, drawn out and melodramatic. He would be the most annoying human to ever be around in real life. He could have just said simply, I apologize, I should have told you. But what he turns it into is nauseating. I don't think I've ever hated a tv character as much as I hate him.

Him and joey would NEVER work because him and ANYONE would never work. He is too much of a know it all, self centered and condescending jerk to ever be in a healthy relationship. I fully believe that 12 years later Dawson leery is still alone and pondering why he can't make it work with anyone, blaming it all on joey still, while writing fake sad and pathetic storylines of him and joey being together on his tv show just to help his bruised ego.
I could feel everything he was feeling. I could feel his loneliness. For the first time I was really seeing Max Evans, I saw me as he saw me, and the amazing thing was, in his eyes, I was beautiful. - Liz Parker
DaiSy TiFF is offline   Reply With Quote