View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 07:37 PM
Lady Azura
Passionate Fan

I think Grace is exactly what Zoe needs. Someone who makes her feel smart and good about herself without kissing her ass or walking on eggshells around her, but who will also call her out when she needs to be called out on.

Zig, while having seen a glimpse of the real Zoe and while having stopped her from killing herself and while certainly interested in her, would've probably treated her like glass. I mean, originally he was stoked when she sent him those sexy pictures, but being reminded of what happened to her and unable to not see her as a victim kind of ruined whatever relationship was starting to blossom. Because Zoe didn't want to be seen as a victim, least of all by Zig.

Whereas with Grace, who is also aware of the sexual assault, doesn't let that stop her from telling Zoe when she's being a bitch. And I think that's something Zoe needs from time to time because she kind of gets carried away sometimes and I think she would absolutely benefit from having someone who isn't afraid to let her know when she's wrong.