View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 02:16 PM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team
Grab your gear

iZombie 2x07 Abra Cadaver - Episode Discussion (airdate 11/17/2015)

Quote:
“Abra Cadaver” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

IT’S ALL AN ILLUSION — Liv (Rose McIver) consumes the brains of a death-obsessed illusionist who was murdered in cold blood during a magicians’ convention in Seattle. As Liv and Detective Babineaux (Malcolm Goodwin) investigate the case, she uses her new skills to help narrow down the suspect pool. Meanwhile, Blaine (David Anders) gives Liv some interesting news, and Ravi (Rahul Kohli) makes a decision but things don’t end up going quite as planned. Lastly, Major (Robert Buckley) continues to distance himself from Liv. Viet Nguyen directed the episode written by Justin Halpern & Patrick Schumacker (#206). Original airdate 11/17/2015.

RULES!

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 11-28-2015 at 10:57 AM