View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 08:06 PM
WeBuiltThePyramids
Fan Forum Hero

I think if anyone was giving a sort of tutorial about grieving, it should have been Cabe. I can't say what Paige did bothered me at all because I'd be lying, but of the two "normals" Cabe has suffered a canon close, personal loss, and while it's possible Paige's parents are gone (I'm actually kinda hoping they are because how awful would it be for Ralph to have living but absent grandparents as well as a living but absent father?) we haven't been told anything like that.

I definitely don't think, though, that Toby is that well equipped. Eddie said in the bonus features for season one that Toby isn't the coolest or most adjusted person, but he DOES know how to fake it really, really well, and honestly that's how I see this situation too. He's legitimately very good at putting on a front, but underneath that he doesn't know what the heck he's doing when he's involved. He can impartially give other people advice, but when it's personal, when he's part of the puzzle rather than an outsider looking at the big picture, it's hard for him to maneuver that.

Last edited by WeBuiltThePyramids; 11-13-2015 at 08:49 PM
WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote