View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 08:32 PM
GirLunLoosed
New Fan

WOW!!!! Just WOW! I thought last weeks eppy was solid, this week's was imo hands down best eppy of the season. Great Job. It's hard to start at the beginning because the ending was that good.

Aw Ichabbie playing chess, that's the game they play in my story, too cute! Cracking up at Danny seeing how the game was lost from across the room. Abbie was looking at the duty phone like she didn't really want it, I think she saw the conflict coming.

Jenny being in peril was just, ugh, too much, but it made the entire eppy exciting. I couldn't even appreciate the cute little shippy stuff because I was so worried. I think I saw somewhere that they brought on the character who's just like Jenny as a regular, so I was flipping out the entire time worried they might actually kill her. Then the ending didn't help, ugh. I'm so sad that Pandora has Jenny, but this is going to be good. Love the actor who play's the new bad guy, really enjoyeed him on Spartacus. Didn't see the twist coming at the end with Sohie being FBI. Damn Abbie I guess you're not a part of the inner circle, but that's okay your inner circle's a square anyway eff em. Can't wait to see what happens, I just really hope Jenny doesn't die. NB and LG were fantastic this week, actually everyone was, I just especially enjoyed their interactions. I'll say it again, Sleepy Hollow has a hella decent cast.

I was cracking up when Jenny and Abbie were talking about what a huge control freak Abbie is. Literally just updated my story mentioning how big a control freak she is, I see her the same way Jenny, lol.

I really like the Ichabod and Joe friendship, glad we're getting more of it.

Glad Crane opened up and told Abbie how he was feeling. Poor Crane, I think he went off into the world and came away feeling like there was nothing out there for him. All he has is Abbie, Jenny, and Joe, and the thought of Abbie going off without him chasing glory has to be scary. Loved that she told him she wasn't going anywhere. Too cute.

That being said. This was a hard eppy to watch. I am on Step 2 of recovery from my Ichabbie shipping addition, and I almost fell off the wagon. I think we need to establish a buddy system. Lol. No lies.