View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 11:44 PM
ILuvMyThesaurus
Loyal Fan

Good night Finnie, hope you have a great week and see you at the next BC!

Did we lose Tex? Good night if I missed you checking out, so glad you've joined in here! Have a good week and hope to see you next week. Heh...I'm going to need another nickname for her I think. Maybe SweetT? Hmmm, must think on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)
Hey, guys, not to be the old thread police, but we need to watch the double posts a bit. If you need to change your most recent post, please just use the edit button. I'd hate for a moderator to get on us for any reason. I know it's a learning experience to use this site.

And yeah, there's a Lyons Ave exit I always have to pass on my way to my college roommate's apartment in New Jersey. Someday I'm going to insist we drive on it.

Thessie, even if you're not in on the challenge, think of all those Charloe stories you'll get to read. You can still leave reviews for all the authors as we all know it'll be appreciated. And for the record, your license is not revoked. Things happen in real life and sometimes, it just becomes too much to handle. But we just want to make sure everyone gets a story, so we might just have to put a back-up plan into effect this year just in case.

OK, guys, I hate to cut out so early, but for the second week in a row, I have to work on a Wednesday, so I need to get some sleep. Good night to everyone who already signed off...

And Tex, glad you could join us. Hope you had fun and come back next week. It gets easier once you kind of get used to the way things work with the fanforum website, as it does have some tics that kind of take a period of adjustment sometimes.

Night, guys!!! Talk to you either at rewatch or next week at club. OH, and Thessie, we should spend Sunday's rewatch looking for every and any Charloe clue we can find, just so we can figure out what made Hithelleth start shipping them from S1xEp3.
I'll think on it Icicle. I know it's nothing official, but I just revoked it cause I feel so bad about it all. Perhaps if I can get the other one done by the end of November. That's when the date is to enter the exchange, right? I'll ponder it...

We definitely need to watch 1x03 extremely closely for what sparked Hithelleth's Charloe interest so early.

Good night Icicle, have a fab week and see you at Rewatch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDRevolutionFan (View Post)
Good night, Finnie & Ice! Sweet Charloe dreams.

Man! We seem to be dropping like flies tonight.
No kidding. Is Romeo still around? Or have we lost her as well...

I'll be on for little while longer...

So happy you're plowing into 'Christmas Carol'. How's that going for you?
ILuvMyThesaurus is offline   Reply With Quote