View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 10:11 PM
MDRevolutionFan
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)
Crap, I'm sorry. I forgot all about "Beardgate." It wasn't much, but this is it.

The summer right after the show ended, we were all still upset and the whole Relocate thing was in full swing, so we were watching and waiting for news on all the cast. DL went to the Melbourne Film Festival, and a few Revo fans were able to meet him and talk to him. When we finally got the pics up on Twitter, they were a little fuzzy, a little shadowy, since most were taken on phones and taken rather quickly. One showed up and it really looked to me like the beard was gone. Now since we were still so close to Revo, I mentioned that it looked like he'd shaved and everyone was up in arms being so worried that the beloved beard was gone. Tweets were flying around like you wouldn't believe.

Finally, one of the girls in one pic was able to confirm that her phone just took kind of ****ty pictures and he still had the beard. As it turns out, I just couldn't see it correctly. But Irish likes to tease me that I broke Twitter that day because all of us DL fans went nuts about it. But hence, Beardgate was solved and all was right with the world.

And Twitter was silent and calm once again.
Is that all!
I did see some of those pics (LUCKY ladies) and I remember some uproar surrounding them, but I think I was mostly just caught up looking at all the pretty. *dreamy sigh*

Too bad the GoS producers didn't want him to keep it. At the very least, the could've let him keep the 'stach he has in Truth! I like that look on DL too.
MDRevolutionFan is offline   Reply With Quote