View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 10:08 PM
ILuvMyThesaurus
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandiPandi88 (View Post)
It was a big deal! lol Everyone was going crazy about it! and then Ice is over there like "sorry guys" lol it was pretty funny.
In one of my stories, I even had Bass shave for a short time and dedicated it to ice...it's just one of those things we like to tease her with, but she knows it's all in fun

OK, now I'm outta here...good night ladies.
Haha, sounds like a laugh and a half...we must continue to tease Icicle about this in perpetuity.

Good night Randi, hope your week is great, and see you at Rewatch! So happy for your new job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeokijai (View Post)
LMAO. That's it?!

Well then.

Irish built this up to sound like a much bigger story than it was, hahaha. But maybe it was more of a 'you had to be there' kind of moment. Lol. Still funny...just not what I expected. Haha.
Most likely a had-to-be-there moment, but quite funny to think of all the zany antics as everyone worried the beard had been shaved.

For me, I like the beard and stubbly DL/Bass equally, so I'm okay either way...not as much a fan of the clean-shaven look, but he still looks hella good, so I can deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevoInfinite (View Post)
Haha, cute story! I'd prolly be one of those fangirls freaking out, cuz I too am in love with the beard. I think he still looks sexy, even tho he shaved for GOS, but I hope that if there is a S2, he will resurrect the beard. Call it a S2 tradition or whatever, but the beard definitely needs to return to that gorgeous face.
I'm hoping for at least some stubble making a reappearance...maybe as the season progresses or when it goes into S2. I wouldn't be opposed to the beard either...
ILuvMyThesaurus is offline   Reply With Quote