View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 07:45 AM
Forwood4Bamon
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Azura (View Post)
Just the thread I was looking for!

Right now, I'm most excited for wherever they take this storyline with Zoe and Grace, romantic or not. Either way, we'll probably (finally) get some insight into Grace's character apart from her just being the resident hacker/exposition-giver. So that'll be a plus.

Also, I hope we explore Hunter some more. We've seen how their dad's abuse has affected Miles and Frankie and while his withdrawn personality could be attributed to their home life, it'd be interesting to see how he's reacting to his parent's separation and all. We've seen glimpses but so far his only "major" storyline has been focused on his crush on Arlene. Also, I live for Hollingsworth Sibling Moments.

I'm also interested in more Lola and Tiny. Like Hunter, there have been moments that show - or at least hint - that there's more to them, but their characters have yet to be explored.

Anyway, those are a few things I'm looking forward to.
I always love your comments Lady Azura. I still want more grace always. I would love to maybe see some alums visit. I think I'm going to miss Clare. She was one of the reasons I loved the new class of seniors.