View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 09:35 AM
Elektra
Total Fan

Oh wow... Joe is actually telling Iris something? I'm shocked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Isn't Linda meant to be Wally's girlfriend?
I'm assuming (and I could be wrong), Wally/Linda will start interacting at some point after the winter break. I doubt it will be romantic yet (unless Wally starts flirting with her ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
Exactly!! Although them being buddies and talking to each other about their shared love for Barry
I'd rather Iris lean on Linda and have than female camaraderie with her
Patty is just an escape for Barry right now (as per that TV Line article). I have a feeling it will be more that Patty is falling in-love with Barry rather than Barry falling in-love with her.

As for Iris/Linda... we should (hopefully) be seeing more that of that since Wally is coming in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
I want the Barry/Iris friendship back, I don't give a damn about Patty and Iris being friends. If their interactions don't showcase that Iris has romantic feelings she's trying to hide I can't muster the interest to care. She shouldn't be their cheerleader, if they need one, they can keep using Joe in the role. Candice says Patty and Iris love Barry in different ways, I can totally see this show making a point that as for now Iris loves Barry like a sibling. Why are my expectations so low?
Agreed. I need more Barry/Iris friendship (we haven't seen any hints of Barry supporting her with what she's going through), and I need there to be a bit of romantic tension even if nothing comes of it. I'm really disappointed that they seem to be against that .

Seriously, someone on the writers/EPs team should have a "Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" marathon and learn how to write romantic tension in a superhero show, even if the two leads are just friends.