View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 09:13 AM
Jewelstone
Master Fan

TVD Episode Discussion - 7x04: I Carry Your Heart With Me - Airs October 29th

7.04 - I Carry Your Heart With Me - October 29th

PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II

HEAVEN & HELL BALL — Just as Damon (Ian Somerhalder) thinks he’s gained the upper hand in his fight against Lily (guest star Annie Wersching), an unexpected turn of events leaves him scrambling for a plan B. Elsewhere, when the fallout of Damon’s actions gains the unwanted attention of Mary Louise (guest star Teressa Liane) and Nora (guest star Scarlett Byrne), Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline (Candice King) are forced to spend the night distracting the girls at Whitmore College’s Heaven & Hell ball. Finally, after suspecting that she’s up to something, Enzo (Michael Malarkey) sets off on a mission to find out what Valerie (guest star Elizabeth Blackmore) is hiding, while a plan set by Alaric (Matt Davis) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) leaves their worlds turned upside down. Zach Roerig also stars.
Directed by Jeffrey Hunt
Written by Neil Reynolds

Producer's Preview

Rules
* Be respectful.
Not everybody is going to agree with you, please accept that.
Discussion is fine, but don't attack each other for e.g. supporting or not supporting a character.
* No character bashing.
Things like "I'm really not interested in xxx's storyline" or "what xxx did made no sense to me" are fine.
Things like "xxx needs to die in a fire" or "I can't believe xxx actually has fans" are NOT.
* Have fun.

This thread is sharing your thoughts about the episode and discussing them.
Don't let it get out of hand because you disagree with someone's thought process.

Last edited by Jewelstone; 10-29-2015 at 10:44 AM