View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 07:50 PM
scarletspuffyfan
Loyal Fan

i actually thought this episode was pretty good for Iris, despite her story being isolated. but we all know this is leading to Wally West, so the story itself is pretty important.

and boy, when Wally shows up I really do think Iris's role will be increased majorly. looking forward to the second half.

this particular ep also made B/P feel extremely temporary, imo. I mean Barry basically decides to force himself to like Patty because he can't be with Iris, although I still don't think they're handling that particularly well.

there's no actual reason they can't be together eventually, and i don't get this "first love" thing. nothing ever happened. in this timeline they've never even kissed! it was a longtime crush as of right now, what's with them acting like they used to date?

but i was actually worried he was just going to start dating Patty without even acknowledging the Iris thing, so i'm glad that's out there now.

Grant did an interview recently where he mentions that him and Patty are a major part of 2x09 though, so ugh. not looking forward to the mid-season finale being so much of that.