View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 05:18 PM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

iZombie 2x04 “Even Cowgirls Get the Black and Blues” - Episode Discussion (airdate 10/27/2015)

Quote:
“Even Cowgirls Get the Black and Blues” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) ( ) (HDTV)

LIV SINGS THE COUNTRY BLUES — While investigating a case, Liv (Rose McIver) eats the brains of a country-singing waitress. Detective Babineaux (Malcolm Goodwin) meets a female FBI agent who will be working out of their offices. Blaine (David Anders) tries to entice a former business associate to come back to the dark side. Meanwhile, Peyton’s (guest star Aly Michalka) return is messing up Ravi’s (Rahul Kohli) game, and Major (Robert Buckley) continues his downward spiral. Matt Barber directed the episode written by Deirdre Mangan (#204). Original airdate 10/27/2015.

RULES!

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 11-01-2015 at 08:37 AM