View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 12:02 PM
T'Lynn
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
If someone had told me in advance that they would all lose their memories again this season, and we would see flashbacks of what happened again, I would probably have thought that sounded boring. It's so hard to know how things are going to play out until they actually happen. I've been really impressed with this season so far (even with a formula that's been used numerous times). I believe that whatever the writers do for this storyline, there will probably be some familiar elements mixed with some twists that will surprise us. If they keep doing what they're doing now, I'll be very happy.
That's actually a really good point. I enjoyed last season for the most part but technically both arcs were similar. Strangers in town causing a ruckus

They may have used this format before but it does seem fresh this season so I'm pretty happy with what they've done so far and I'm sure I will enjoy the next part, too. They always so a good job mixing humor with the drama so whatever we get it's not going to be too depressing. And on the bright side it seems like the writers and network recognize how much the fandom and GA love Emma and Hook so I think whatever the story ends up being it will involve them both significantly.

ETA:
Apparently Emma filmed with her hair down for the scene last night with Colin so I'm guessing those pics were from the night before ...

If Emma is filming as Emma with Hook then that means that he may have sacrificed himself ... but ... dare I hope ... she saves him with TLK?

Last edited by T'Lynn; 10-24-2015 at 02:11 PM