View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 10:00 PM
wilywiccan
Elite Fan

Remember those demon bikers wanted to rape her to death. And the way they were talking it sounded like they might've had serrated cocks that would make each thrust equal being stabbed in the vagina.

Page 3....

Buffy "I kinda hoped bringing magic back would get people to stop with the shaming."

Ever since s8's finale, the world has been villifying Buffy. And even before that there were anti-Slayer riots and governments and organizations labeling Buffy as Public Enemy #1. Angel has not gotten a quarter of the hate.

They shame Buffy for being Queen of the Slayers. They shame Buffy for activating the Slayer line. They shame Buffy for being gifted with the powers in the Twilight prophecy. They shame Buffy for sleeping with Angel. They shame Buffy for destroying the Seed which ended the reign of magic on Earth.

Ohhhhhh lol

Buffy said to a female vampire "Let's just take care of business and go back to the traditional vampire/slayer dynamic, okay?" and the vamp responded "Your tradition? Sorry. I'm just not that into you." She totally just called Buffy on her history of falling in love/lust with vampires. ha ha

She called Buffy a skank!

I wonder how much of the underworld knows of Bangel & Spuffy and the almost Bacula (Buffy/Dracula).