View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 01:54 PM
JJH85
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapism (View Post)
A lot of comments on the forums about people preferring Helen and Cole's POVs even though this week's episode saw quite a bit of an increase in overnight ratings. Maybe last week's dip was due to all the other factors and not just lack of interest in Cole?

I think this season Sarah decided to go with the 'everyone hates Noah' thing, at least for now - it's almost universal dislike!
I'd like to see some of those Forums, but I'm also not surprised. Maura Tierney seems quite popular.

I can honestly see how the numbers went down for E2 because it was a Holiday weekend in both Canada and the US and they are on the same viewing schedule. I do hope it goes back up though. I am liking S2 better than S1, but I think it's because I'm more invested in the storyline than I was in S1. S1 for me was all about seeing Josh in a new show, whereas S2 is actually wanting to know where the story is going and all of bits of info that we are getting, is making it seem more interesting.

Ooo, Josh/Cole is wearing a suit. Back in Court I see. Well that and the building behind him.

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 10-21-2015 at 02:01 PM