View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 09:57 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree with some of y'all I felt the whole trilogy was mostly confusing, forced, and unnecessary. I don't ship any couples on this show but they were always setting up Lucas and Riley, I never noticed Maya liked him if that's the case. She seemed to have it bad for Joshua. Riley was also really annoying in the episodes trying to MAKE Lucas and Maya get together, her forced brother/sister thing with Lucas (and it was obvious she was doing that cause she liked him and was in denile) the way she kept putting Maya on the spot about Lucas, etc. She was acting like she hit her head or someone was bouncing it like a basketball Just odd. The first part was really good then with each episode it got duller. I did like that moment when Lucas grabbed Maya's face in the second part but only cause it was hot and you could feel the chemistry but in general, the whole thing with the three of them was just off. The guy that plays Lucas is REALLY turning into a handsome young man this season lol. So anyway, the episodes didn't suck but at the same time they just tried too hard with the triangle pushing IMO.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote