View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 03:11 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
First off, Charlie is the one with the most personality, but he came off much more likable in the dance episode. Why did they make him creepy? And Riley's insistence that they not talk or hold hands was mean.
i do agree with this. i hate that they made charlie look so bad because he and riley were cute at first and now its like he's just a joke.

and i dont think that they were saying maya/lucas cant talk to each other, just that its awkward now. just like how riley/lucas were awkward in the beginning too because they liked each other. but i also think they are trying to say that maya/lucas like each other more when they are bantering with each other. zay literally even said that in the episode. the reason it was so awkward mostly was because riley was forcing it on everyone.

i actually found the entire episode to be extremely awkward. i hated how riley was acting the entire episode.so I'm really hoping lucaya decide to stay friends for now because they shouldn't be forcing anything at all. with them its natural and up until part 3 it was progressing nicely.

maya has been holding in her feelings, which says a lot from the writers. also the bull comment "and when i figured out i was gonna have a chance with you. that was about the scariest moment of my life." to me was definitely in regards to maya. the almost kiss even explains how he was feeling there. so there is definitely feelings from his side. i think he's just confused because rileys pushing it so hard and he does still like riley too so its hard.

personally i am not letting the farkle/riley comment slide either though! and that fact that he knows the truth i think says a lot about how much she cares for him.

Last edited by Alexa; 10-18-2015 at 10:33 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote