View Single Post
Old 12-28-2003, 08:54 AM
Dorian_Gray
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hiya Brek!

Yeah, it is pretty exciting to have both of these guys in the same movie. Elijah who I have adored since Forever Young and Charlie who I just adore. I like how one review of the movie update has put it..."They look like angels but they are playing Hooligans..."

anyways, I think the picture you were trying to post was this one..Too bad Yahoo doesn't allow bandwidth sharing [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

More?
Well besides The Yank (Hooligans) up next Charlie also has Ask the Dust with Colin Farell and Selma Hayak

Currently seen as the Albino bad guy in Cold Mountain

and aside from Nicholas Nickleby, & Abandon and TV shows "QAF-UK", "Undeclared", and Young Americans

Charlie has done Brit TV shows "My Wonderful Life", "Microsoap", and "Byker Grove" and a British indie called Whatever Happened to Harold Smith?

Edited to add even more...
found this last night (Dec 30th)

...Next up, he'll be filming "Hooligans," a drama about British soccer fans (for which he's also helping to compose the score)...

This will not be the first time where Charlie has had a hand in the music...He sings (punk rock) in WHHS, plays a German piano composition in Abandon, jammed with with his Cold Mt. co-star Jack White (while offscreen) and now The Yank

[ 12-31-2003: Message edited Dorian_Gray ]