View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 07:15 AM
believer14
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
for the 150th episode!

That guy Callen and Sam were dealing with.. what a piece of work. Wasn't the little girl and the mother he saved Chris' wife and daughter? I remember seeing that somewhere... or did I?

That Densi discussion. Aww

The meeting in the park, I would think a parent would call the cops about the guys meeting up there since it kinda looked suspicious

at Deeks' wanting to flip houses like they do on Flip or Flop. I am addicted to that show

Aw poor Eric Offering to go with Granger and Granger was like 'nope'. But love seeing Nell back in the field . Nell and Granger work good together.

Man, where has Hetty been? She hasn't been on much lately except in the last episode.

Yeah definitely still a mole! I am so glad they were talking about it again. I hope it doesn't take the whole season again for this storyline.

Love the Granger/Nell scene at the end! I just hate that she seems to feel like she isn't good enough to be in the field. She needs to get over that.

Omg I son can't wait for next week's episode That promo.

All in all, I thought this was a really good episode.
Well, I don't think that I have anything to add, you cover pretty much everything.
Yes that was Chris daughter and wife.

Hetty was pretty much nonexistent in this episode.

I don't watch NCIS, but I pretty much know the characters, it seems next week is going to be a super fun episode!

Kensi and Deeks looked fantastic.

Last edited by believer14; 10-13-2015 at 11:37 AM
believer14 is offline   Reply With Quote