View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 01:02 PM
JJH85
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
No big deal but I loved when Pacey kissed Joey's forehead. Those are extremely sweet and intimate. Y'all seen The Best Man? What they say about forehead kisses in that film is true lol.
Well you can't say that and not tell us what they say about forehead kisses. I haven't seen this movie, so what do they say?

Even though I wasn't in the least bit invested in a PJo pairing until S3, one of my favourite lines is from S1. When Pacey insists on seeing the video of Miss Jacobs with the guy with the "throbbing neck muscles".

Joey: Pervert

Pacey: Prude

I don't know what it is about that scene, but I absolutely love it. Loved it the first time I saw and still love it. Of course my favourite lines of when they were starting to get together are pretty much the same as everyone else's. But another PJo line that I love is this one: (and I'm going by memory, so I may have a couple of the words mixed up)

Joey: So you're in love with huh?

Pacey: Well not currently, right now you're just some drunk girl that I gotta get inside without waking up the guests at her sister's B&B, but generally speaking, yes.

icon credit: crash landing