View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 08:14 AM
T'Lynn
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
So much this statement. And not only did that sneak peek not paint Zelena in asympathetic light, it made Regina look like a huge hypocrite. She tried to take everything from Snow, including trying to seduce David. She and Zelena suffer the same blaming someone other than Cora syndrome.

And why hasn't anyone mentioned that Killian was willing to let Robin, a single father to a young boy, die two episodes in a row to "save" Emma. Why is Emma's not being dark more important than Robin's life? And was Snow actually going to agree with him?!

Also not happy with the lack of Charming sneak peks. They definitely should have not released the Zelena one as it's not going to interest viewers into tuning in.
The thing about Killian is he is a piece of this puzzle that is very important. He's going to be the one who always thinks of Emma first. That's needed in this because everyone else is going to put others in front of Emma at various times and someone needs to put her first always. It doesn't make him right but the role is needed.

I am also disappointed in the lack of Charming sneak peeks but maybe they're all too spoilery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)
I'm not denying that. But Regina's story took years for them to build.

Zelena was a half season villain who is suddenly back as a regular now. The first thing they did with her when she came back? Kill Marian, pose as her, rape Robin.

They can play it as parallels all they want, I cannot sympathize with her. Regina has her story. They should have given Zelena her own.
See, I don't think they should have because there isn't room for it in this huge cast. To me, Zelena is part of Regina's story...