View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 05:20 AM
Romantic In Denial
Elite Fan

Mellie was beyond annoying to me this episode. Her constant whining grates on my last nerve and I just want to slap her. Yes, she sacrificed a lot for Fitz, yes, she put her own needs on hold, no, she hates to decorate. But WTF did she think she was getting into???? Cyrus didn't win any points with me either. However, I did like that he insisted to work with Abby only because I like her and don't care for Liz.

IMO there's not a snowball's chance of Mellie winning an election for President. Even with Fitz supporting her bid, I think it's unlikely. There's been too much crap and the presidency is a far cry from being elected Senator.

Olitz was This is the same ground we've been over since the beginning. Fitz spouting off unrealistic plans while Olivia is the voice of reason. I don't ever see them being endgame. Where would the show be??? I'm not in the least surprised that Jake offered to whisk her away should she say the word. Ever loyal.

The Louvre is perhaps the most famous museum in the world, holding countless works of art. Here's the website The Louvre I do believe it's something related to Maya Pope as Butterfly suggested.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."