View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 07:25 AM
Domino_2014
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySo (View Post)
Hello Villy. I'm well thanks. Weekends are just too short 'cause I haven't done half I planned to do this weekend . You?
I feel you on that. My weekends are usuallyspent on me catching up sleep, housework, posting my stories and if there's time left, to see my boyfriend, friends and family.

Quote:
Ain't that the truth. If he was able to touch her in S3, I believe it wouldn't be to kill her. Despite the threats and bravado. Call me an opportunist.Just my personal opinion but I got the impression more than once that he merely wanted to provoke her when he threatened her. He did not like it one bit that she changed as she did and moved on, obviously unphased by and icy cold towards him. A narcissist he is. No doubt about that. In my eyes that's what his threats were mostly about - her capacity to rise above the hell he put her through. It would've been easy for him to kill her when he literally stepped over her in the S2 finale as she lay there, paralysed. Why didn't he? And he put the knife down as he followed her up the stairs. From that point onwards he seemed to have other intentions than killing her. Speaking to her further, maybe. Unless he knew Abigail was going to push her out the window:-
Alana didn't go out of her way to be rude to him so I don't think he would have killed her. That said, Alana didn't exactly rise above the situation. Had she, she would not have accepted/sought out Chilton's job or be involved with him still. She would focus on her family, her teaching, her patients etc.

Maybe I'm wrong but I didn't see Alana having moved on from Hannibal himself or Will or the whole FBI fiasco. Her revenge ended with him in prison. Yet, two years later she's still around him, by her own choice.

Quote:
Me too Villy. I very well knew what was in that beer and I still loved the immense chemistry between them .
It was so personal and accepting of her choice in a drink instead of what he would like her to drink, that it made my knees weak. Who cares what was/is in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Thoughts (View Post)
@Villy: I agree. Yes, Hannibal is a killer but she was the only one who got away alive .
I like to think that this was because they respected each other at the end of the day. Sure Alana taunted him while he was imprisoned but she also admitted that he was there because he wanted to be there. If he truly had wanted to get out, he would have and if he truly wanted to end Jack, Will or Alana, he would have found a way to do it.

About Will... I liked him at first because he was truly sick and was fighting the good cause and everyone screwed him over (including Jack that is), but after a while he got on my nerves. I don't hate him and I hate that he died (for now anyway) but at the same time, his constant whining got old.