View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 02:48 PM
TheCheshireKitten
Obsessed Fan

The Matrix - Don't know how many times I've watched my DVD since a friend first introduced me to the movie. I wish I had gone to see it on the big screen. I never tire of the story, the action, or anything about it.

Pirates of the Caribbean - Saw it five times and it's not even out on DVD yet. I haven't seen it for a couple months now though, so when I buy the DVD I'll be ready to watch it again. It's got everything you could want in a movie.

Shrek - I don't own this movie, but I've seen this so many times, and I'm not tired of it yet. I'm going to buy it on DVD very soon. Just a funny movie. And I can't wait for Shrek 2.

Star Wars: original trilogy - I'm surprised my VHS tapes still work, I've watched them so much. Especially Star Wars and ESB. My family loves them too, so they get a work out.

Lord of the Rings: Rellowship of the Ring Extended version - I don't watch this as much as the others because of the length of the movie, but The the movie's so captivating that I always enjoy watching it.

Also, though it's not a movie, my Smallville Season One DVD box set's always being played. I've watched the hell out of it since I bought it.

~Kat