View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 07:48 PM
Andia
Passionate Fan

Equilibrium: I haven't been watching it repeatedly lately, but the story is just so awesome and it's really done very well. The actors all play their characters very well, and even though it's an action movie, it balances out with the drama very well. Plus, Christian Bale is hot. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

LOTR: I've been watching the first two movies at regular intervals since I first watched FOTR in the theaters and found myself absolutely in love with it. The books are translated very well onto film and having such a large ensemble cast who are all very talented work together just makes the movies so phenomenal. I'll definitely be looking forward to watching ROTK (over and over) once it comes out in theaters.

Donnie Darko: This movie blew me away the first time I watched it. It's definitely a thought-provoking movie with so many complexities. The issues involved and how involved everyone on the cast and crew was was totally awesome.

The Usual Suspects: Well, I haven't been able to watch this that many times, since my access to cash is a bit low, but I would watch this so many times if I actually had the DVD. I first watched this movie over the summer and was totally blown away by the ending. And watching it a couple more times just made the movie better and better because of the details and semi-hidden meanings within certain actions involved. I was very impressed by this movie.

Moulin Rouge: I haven't watched this movie that many times recently, but I was completely enchanted with it when it first came out. I love Baz Luhrmann's unique takes on movies, and I thought the cast really played their roles quite well.