View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 08:51 PM
LadySo
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domino_2014 (View Post)
Well Ilda, he wasn't exactly able to touch her in season 3, I agree however on season 2 it was Abigail who threw Alana out of the window. Hannibal did chase her upstairs but he wasn't the one to try and kill her. That said I love the mini analysis

Hi Claire, how are you? I thought I'd ship Willana too but then I saw Alana and Hannibal in the 4h episode with the looks and the smiles and I was sold. I didn't even care that Hannibal hinted there was Miriam in Alana's special beer, I only noticed he made special beer for her
Hello Villy. I'm well thanks. Weekends are just too short 'cause I haven't done half I planned to do this weekend . You?

Ain't that the truth. If he was able to touch her in S3, I believe it wouldn't be to kill her. Despite the threats and bravado. Call me an opportunist.Just my personal opinion but I got the impression more than once that he merely wanted to provoke her when he threatened her. He did not like it one bit that she changed as she did and moved on, obviously unphased by and icy cold towards him. A narcissist he is. No doubt about that. In my eyes that's what his threats were mostly about - her capacity to rise above the hell he put her through. It would've been easy for him to kill her when he literally stepped over her in the S2 finale as she lay there, paralysed. Why didn't he? And he put the knife down as he followed her up the stairs. From that point onwards he seemed to have other intentions than killing her. Speaking to her further, maybe. Unless he knew Abigail was going to push her out the window:-

To be honest, I HATED the idea of her with Hannibal at that stage, Ilda. I was a keen Willana shipper in the beginning. The good, sensitive side of Will still appeal to me. But he's done so many things and changed so much. Not the same anymore. Look, let's face it: Hugh played the part TREMENDOUSLY well. I absolutely adore him.

Me too Villy. I very well knew what was in that beer and I still loved the immense chemistry between them .

Thanks so much for the info Ilda. It helps a lot. During the week I go into the site from my work laptop. So I try and make my visits prompt. Will read through rules again.

Last edited by LadySo; 10-03-2015 at 09:55 PM