View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 12:35 PM
Butterfly85
Elite Fan

Well, I'm against Olitz cause thier one of the most abusive and toxic pairings on TV. They stand on top of a hill of bodies including Fitz's son. Fitz has always treated Liv like crap, manipulated her, guilt tripped her. A couple of times he would grab her and ignore whens he tells him to let him go (the worst when he sexually assaulted her in the elevator in that S2 flashback where she had to SMACK AND PUNCH HIM to get him off of her to no avail) It's hard for me to see Fitz leaving Liv that message as unselfish when EVERYTHING ELSE he's done to her on the show has been selfish and possessive. Also, crawling right back to Mellie like he's done the other 755 times isn't this big grand gesture. He just caved and sat back like he always does, never having to put himself out there. There have been many times Liv told him to leave her alone or let her go and he would refuse and say things like "We are never over" (Sounds like an abusive boyfriend that refuses to let his batter girlfriend leave) He leaked her name before and still has yet to own up to it, which was one of the most selfish things he's done. He didn't give a damn about her career or reputation then. People say that was so unselfish of him to let her go (even though he's done everything but the entire series so far) but some literally ignore all the selfless things Jake has done for her like being thrown in the hole for her, almost dying for her twice, and in S4 he let Liv go three times when he first told her not choosing him is okay (when he was about to die) telling her in the bunker that she can ride off with Fitz, and in the finale when HE was the one that told her to go to Fitz after she took him to her home.

Fitz is a married man with kids that has slept with Liv, his wife, and Amanda Tanner (and I still think he had affairs during the ten years Mellie was having her issues) Liv is single hense can do what she wants, not the same. Also, people call Fitz self righteous cause he is. He is always lecturing people about murder, treason, etc. when he has done the same and worst himself (like blowing up the plane with 300 people, smothering Verna to death to stay president, and sending innocent soldiers to their deaths over his mistress) He's always been a huge, entitled hypocrite and in general he's just an ahole. Just like when he always throws his trifling affair with Liv in Mellie's face but blows the eff up when Mellie fools around with Andrew and sics his mistress on them to stop it, and after screaming at her "I"m talking to my wife!" So to each their own but all of that is why I hate Fitz and will always think Liv (and Mellie) deserve better than that vampire sucking the life out of them and making them his pathetic toys.