View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 09:31 PM
LadySo
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Thoughts (View Post)
Finally !

Caroline/Alana is one of us .

Yay! Thank you to you two ladies for the thread!

Love both your posts. I remember when I watched this dining scene the first time I was still at the phase where I wanted Alana to be with Will and thought, "Oh my gosh, she has a thing for Hannibal. No! WILL!" Lol! Yeah, right. Until she ended up in Hannibal's bed:-

Villy her eyes said it all with that scene, drinking his beer. Not to mention the expression in his:-

@Villy: Saw your comment in the closed thread about the Season 2 finale but couldn't reply there. Wow! That would've been one mind-blowing end. Thank heavens for something like an imagination because it affords me the luxury of changing scenes in my mind as I wish . And you hit it spot-on with that as an alternative ending...

I'll have to go through the rules again when I have more time. Also noticed your ref to gif size limitation. Not sure if you referred to this forum specifically but I assume we're limited here, too?

In the meantime, please excuse if I do not reply to all posts immediately. I'm gradually getting to know the working of the site. At least I know about the double posting now .

Last edited by LadySo; 10-03-2015 at 12:41 AM