View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 02:45 PM
Hamburgo1001
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
I'm really sorry about this, and like I already said to Jerry most of the blame for this is on me - August and September were weird, hectic months, and between the lack of free time and my mind's focus being fully on real life matters, I let days pass without logging in. That's not really a luxury you can afford when a board has as few posters as we do.
I also said I would go back to take weekly post counts and then completely forgot about it.
It's on you and me both, Fran. I, too, was preoccupied with real-life things and while I still posted every other day, my posting volume wasn't what it should have been.

Quote:
I hope we can turn things around, and Crossing Lines and the new movie project will spark some more posting activity.
The board has been pretty static for a while, and we'll have to talk about and see how we feel about it if it continues, in case the extra motivation given by the low post count warning or the interest in the upcoming acting work don't take root.
I agree with your assessment about this board, Fran. Personally, I haven't seen much excitement in the Liz fandom ever since the "V" days. Sure, V's quality ended up disappointing many of us, but with Liz playing the main character, it sparked a lot of discussion anyways. Revolution just never seemed to gain any traction whatsoever. Neither here nor on Tumblr and while Liz's performance on OUAT was very well-received, I think that fandom is a lot more interested in the regulars and the ships. The guest roles just seem to fall through the cracks as far as quality discussions are concerned. Unfortunately, I also don't expect things to be much different when Crossing Lines airs. It's such an obscure show. A lot of people probably don't know that it even exists. So, if the drought continues post The Purge and there are no promising projects on the horizon, I would be open to discussing other options.