View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 10:54 AM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexipedia (View Post)
Not surprised with Lucious. As I said in the Jamal/Jussie thread, I feel like he wants the "acceptance" of Lucious and that is why he's being like this. I mean and Cookie sees and it and everything she's trying is failing because of Lucious and this breaks my heart in the sense, this was one of my favorite relationships and both are my favorite characters.
The whole season in Wed. night's episode of the interview, I just loved how she walked in and owned it and didn't even care he was doing an interview, even though she set it up for him.

I agree with you on that. Even in Season 1, one of his powerful songs was when he talked about his father... how he wanted his acceptance. I think it was in the 2nd episode or in the Pilot, and Cookie was watching him sing. It's like he never understood why he wasn't good enough so I think for Lucious to even act supportive of Jamal is shocking to him.

I agree with you that their relationship is my favorite on the show so it's sad to see it getting teared apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
oh there wasn't a promo at the site I watched the episode, have to find it on YT though.
Here is the promo for next episode that aired after 2x02...