View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 09:07 AM
Azaiya
Dedicated Fan

I agree. That's what pulled me into the Couple Wars, the twisting of the facts. Then someone would end up insulting me or my intelligence and it would go on from there.

I did say "actors" but for me it was really just jokes about Dawson's forehead or nostril-flaring, which I know now was mean. But others would go to the extreme. I don't understand that either. Thankfully it was never as bad as what I hear about Twilight fans. I read LaineyGossip and she posted a few examples of what Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart fans would email her after she posted articles after they broke up. I thought she was exaggerating until I read them. It was craaaazy. Lainey is Asian and they sent her truly vile, racist, sickening emails. And what's even crazier is they weren't even angry at what was happening with the characters, they were angry at what she was reporting about the actors. I don't understand people who "ship" actors' relationships. I understand thinking a couple is cute together, I do that with anyone, actors, friends, relatives... but to "ship" them? To make videos and artwork? I don't get it.