View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 02:01 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoakin queen (View Post)
thats a good idea alex

ok so tbh this sat would not have worked out aka my sat cuz i have a party as usual haha

but if u guys are both free to do a watch next sat ur fri right whatever time let me know~
and can we start from the 2nd ep or do u guys really wannarewatch the first cuz ive seen the first ep but not the rest~
Sure, we can start from the second episode of The Whispers if you want, Lauren! So is this Saturday, our Friday, good for you?

But wait, Arinna can't make the watch because she's asleep during that time. And she has to work Saturday so she can't do it when she wakes up in the morning either. Normally when we do a watch with Arinna it's at 3am my time, but she'll be at work at that time. And if we do the watch when we normally did the Bates watch, at 8 or 9 pm my time, Arinna will be asleep then. So you and I can watch the second episode ourselves, Lauren, because Arinna said she'll join us for the third episode.

Who the hell is Adelaide Kane?