View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 04:55 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Oracle; Great episode, a lot going on. I can barely remember it already, if I'm honest. I loved the opening scene with Martha, Chloe and Lois giving Clark a subdued birthday party. Love Lois's cake. She never was a great cook. I thought it sweet that Lois gave him a diary as a present. So sad when Martha gave Clark that birthday card from Jonathan, with two baseball tickets. Clark wasn't gonna go without him. When Clark saw Jonathan's very real 'ghost' at his grave, I completely forgot it was Milton Fine in disguise, even though it's obvious no ghost of Jonathan's would tell Clark to kill anyone, even Lionel.

Vessel; Excellent season finale, with Lex, possessed by Zod, releasing a deadly computer virus. Best bit of course is when Chloe kisses Clark thinking she might never see him again amidst the chaos that ensues. I love that moment. Great cliff hanger with Clark being sent to the Phantom Zone by Zod and Lois and Martha in danger with the plane going down - I liked that it was Fine flying it, that was pretty creepy. Poor Chloe caught in the riots in the streets of Metropolis. I liked how Lionel tried to save her.

Last edited by livstevi21; 09-08-2015 at 06:19 AM