View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 02:04 PM
slbcwrites
Loyal Fan

There are some Emilio/Jennifer clips in this video, starting around 11:40 - Billy Hufsey was apparently popular back then, but watching as someone who was just a young child in the 80s (and thus never lived the trends out myself) I can NOT with the hair!

Quote:
I never saw Emilio and Jennifer's romance. Were they a believable couple or was it very one sided. Where he was more into her, than she was into him. And she was just settling?
In the beginning as shown in the clips above, I do think she was really interested in him, but as we got into 1990 and Jennifer worked more with Jack, she started giving Jack the moon eyes and was definitely settling with Emilio. At some point it wasn't a real triangle anymore because it was clear who Jennifer really wanted. She came on to Jack several times while with Emilio and then accepted Emilio's proposal because Jack kept rejecting her (I believe she even told Emilio she had to think about it, and only said yes after Jack rejected her again), thus definitely only settling. She basically cheated on Emilio by kissing Jack several times, but the angel that is Jennifer Rose Horton would NEVER get vilified for that Then she slept with Jack during the Cruise of Deception while still engaged to Emilio, but they had Emilio hook up with Melissa at the same time so they could both get off scot-free.