View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 10:35 AM
WeBuiltThePyramids
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I can imagine that the image of Ralph hanging on to the side of a concrete well, with the possibility of falling to certain death, must have been playing in Paige's mind over and over. In the face of that, I can't fault her for making the decision, however rash, to get him away from that influence. And if she was a little hard on Walter, or anyone else, who questions her decision - I can't fault her for that, either.
Yeah. And she might not have actually moved, it's possible once some time passed (since they were only going for the weekend in the finale) she'd have realized that they could minimize the risk he'd be under and it's way better for him to be around other geniuses than be taken away from the people that caused so much positive development in him. But just hours after her son nearly died, I don't think she's out of line at all being that upset and wanting to take him away, and then Walter challenging her parenting (as genuiney well meaning as he was) was definitely enough to make her angry and upset.